4/24/13

I totally heart THRIFT STORES

To mix up my lunch routine, I went in one of my favorite hole in the wall places. The Salvation Army Thrift Store. And I MAJORLY scored!

If you know me, I am obsessed with all things Jenny Lind and spindle. We've painted a cradle and crib turquoise, and a high chair yellow. And I've been on the search for a jenny lind style spindle bed for our guest room. Who found it for $10??? This girl, that's who! I'm seriously so excited I could cry. Totally beats the Land of Nod one I wanted!

I scored a ton of other stuff, too. My total bill? $30. That's it!!!

Bed, CHANDELIER, little house terrarium, moss for another project, a topiary, cute napkin holder.....yep. Today was a very ON day! Woop Woop! Apparently the entire section was 50% off today. I'm one thrilled chica!! Time to buy more spray paint. ;-)

Best part? I was in and out, stopped by Chickfila and still had time to post this (thank you blogger ap!) on my lunch break. Yippieeeeeee!!!!!









No comments :

Post a Comment